AIM Prospector is a Blackthorn Focus publication.
Our contact details:
Blackthorn Focus Limited, First Floor, 12 Woodberry Grove, London
tel: +44 (0)20 3239 5437
Contact for the purpose data protection matters: Mr David O'Hara
What type of information we have
Personal information retained by Blackthorn Focus for the purpose of operating the AIM Prospector website is, at most, your email address.
Data that you do not directly submit but may be processed includes the IP address you have used to access this website and information from cookies.
How we get the information and why we do we have it
Your personal information will have been acquired through direct communication with Blackthorn Focus or a website operated by the organisation (such as aimprospector.co.uk). It may also have been acquired via a reference from another individual that Blackthorn Focus retains data on e.g. a referral suggesting Blackthorn Focus contact you.
Your personal information may also have been acquired through a message exchange on social media.
Your personal information may have been acquired from a professional role that you hold, such as directorship of a company, or where you have assumed a role previously occupied by another person that Blackthorn Focus holds information about. Alternatively, you may hold a role that Blackthorn Focus considers relevant for its business and thus some personal information has been recorded. This may be from e.g. a social network such as LinkedIn, or an announcement issued by your employer.
Blackthorn Focus may have begun storing personal information about you after you contacted Blackthorn Focus.
Blackthorn Focus retains this information to enable future communication with you, deeming that you have a legitimate interest in hearing from Blackthorn Focus. You may withdraw your consent for Blackthorn Focus to process you information by requesting Blackthorn Focus cease processing your information using the contact details at the top of this notice.
What we do with the information
You information is used for direct communication with Blackthorn Focus regarding the publication AIM Prospector.
How we store your information
Blackthorn Focus will retain your information for as long as it is relevant to its business activities and the purpose for its provision.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - you have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - you have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - you have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Blackthorn Focus Limited, First Floor, 12 Woodberry Grove, London if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113